Reference Number: TPW 74/2013
Component: Provincial Government
Closing Date: 13 September 2013 @ 16h00
Conducts routine maintenance on construction plant. Ensures that the lift truck is on a safe working condition.
- Basic literacy (Grade 9)
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Qualified forklift operator (Certificate)
- A valid Code C1 driver’s license
- Removal of components to do welding or spray paint and assembling;
- Maintenance on building and grounds;
- Safe handling of electrical tools, pressure tools, gas and arc welding work;
- Maintenance of workshop;
- Able to operate the machinery;
- Do maintenance and repairs on road construction sites;
- Do general mechanical work which entails spray painting, replace tyres, service vehicles and minor repairs on vehicles.