Sun International: Doorman
Closing Date: 28 July 2013
Advert Code: SUN18398
- To welcome guest and provide induction services that enhances the guest experience.
- To conduct work related errands within the complex as instructed by hotel management.
- Hospitality experience an advantage
- Valid Code 8 Drivers license will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English
- Customer focus of highest regard.
- Open doors and welcome guests to the hotel.
- Be proactive and anticipate guests’ needs.
- Create a welcoming environment for guests.
- Assist by giving directions to guests.
- Communicates product and services to guests.
- Keeps abreast of new developments (products, services and promotions) on complex.
- Actively interacts with guests to identify their requirements.
- Informs guests of how products will meet their needs.
- Provides constant feedback on guests to management.
- Approaches guest in an enthusiastic (pleasant, happy and upbeat) manner.
- Assists team members in easing workloads in times of crisis.
- Keep the desk and surrounding area is neat and tidy as per standard.
- Be able to work shifts.